Fluffy, groomed brows
We brought the Brow Love to life and clearly had a lot of fun doing it. These three true-to-life shades were designed for the redhead brow color spectrum. From invisible to auburn- we’ve got you covered!
Our beauty philosophy is that makeup should accentuate
your natural features.
The trio ♡
Honey is our lightest shade in a warm blonde.
- • For those with invisi/blonde brows. Or if you have blondish/orange brows and you want to play up the blonde rather than orange.
Ginger is a bright warm orange.
- • For those that have orange in their brows and want to play up their orange locks.
Cinnamon is a warm auburn.
- • For those with slightly darker brows or for those with orange in their brows who want to play up the auburn in their locks.
You're already perfect but if you want to have some fun,
do it on your terms.
- • Pick a brow color that is one to two shades darker than your natural brow color.
- • Don’t match to your hair, match to your brows.
- • This tip is courtesy of the Redhead Revolution community: the Gingerlash Mascara in Genuine Ginger doubles as a brow gel!